Miyerkules, Nobyembre 14, 2012

My weekend outdoor activities

Its been seven years past, since I saw this place.  This is one of my favorite place to visit in Mindanao. If I will be given an opportunity to visit this, I would really love to and I will take this as my weekend get away.

On the other hand,
When I was a kid I am fond of playing in the rice field with my cousins. When the rice field was already harvested we use to play baseball, Patintero and a lot more.


Napakasaya talaga ng buhay bata..hehe.. Walang iniisip na problema..basta maka pag laro lang ayus na :) Sarap balik balikan ang mga  panahon na yun..mga hindi makakalimutang masasayang araw with your childhood friends..Sobrang saya!

            
             I think Ideal rin tong laro na to for outdoor activities.  Last night lang nag laro kami nito at biglang ng flash back sa akin lahat lahat kasi when I was in grade school champion ako pagdating sa mga ganitong laro :)) May time pa nga dati na pinag tatalunan ng mga kalaro ko kung kanino ako team kasali kasi nga magaling ako umilag hindi ako nahuhuli..haha!! Sobrang napasaya lang talaga. 

                                                                 
   

This Palo sebo was one of  Pinoy Authentic games.  This is also ideal for outdoor activities. You will surely have a great time watching and even participating in this kind of games.  I remember, One time I tried to enter this kind of game and sad to say I lost :D Yet I had a wonderful time in this kind of activity.



                                                                      

This is one of my favorite game. Pag dating sa      luksuhan magaling ako haha! Champion kung  champion.. :) Althoguh muntik ako mabalian ng buto dati ok lang.   My time pa nga nun na nakipag away ako kasi ayaw ako isali sa laro dahil nga di dw ako natatalo. :D Yabang lang? hehe.. Anyways, I was charge it all to experience..   All this game can be an outdoor activities and I find it very ideal.




I remember when I was a kid, Isa sa pinakamasaya at masarap sa pakiramdam bilang bata ay ang maligo sa ulan. napakasimple lang ng buhay ng isang bata. ng sarap balikan ng nakaraan. Makikita mo sa ngiti ng isang bata na ang simpleng paliligo sa ulan ay nagdudulot ng kakaibang saya.






4 (na) komento:

  1. There is a simple error in your post. kindly check..

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thank you for your comment..Anyways, I couldn't find the error maybe there is..What did you noticed?

      Burahin
  2. The picture above, it is 'harangan taga',and the following picture that one was the palosebo..

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Positive comment

    TumugonBurahin

I love hearing positive comments from you. Those who wanna post negative comments will automatically mark as spam :) Thank you.